- The successful outcome of a dispute can never be guaranteed
- Dispute insurance crystallises the cost impact from a dispute
- Dispute insurance significantly reduces the costs exposure if the action is unsuccessful
- Dispute insurance provides peace of mind that the policyholder will be insured should their claim or defence fail
- Dispute insurance sends a clear message to the opponent about the merits of a case
- Dispute insurance is an incentive for the other side to settle
Harbour’s Commercial Dispute Insurance is a vital purchase when pursuing or defending a claim.